Asus ROG AMD Radeon RX 6650 XT Graphic Card - 8 GB GDDR6 - 2.54 GHz Game Clock - 2.69 GHz Boost Clock - 128 bit Bus Width - PCI Express 4.0 - DisplayPort - HDMI
Mfr # ROGSTRIXRX6650XTO8GGAMING
*Terms & Conditions = Pricing and availability are subject to change. No returns or refunds for Asus products.*
ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB GDDR6
ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 is a cooling and power-performance juggernaut.
• OC mode: Up to 2694 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2543 MHz (Game Clock)
• Gaming mode: Up to 2694 MHz (Boost Clock)/up to 2523 MHz (Game Clock)
• Axial-tech Fan Design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a half-width barrier ring to increase airflow through the cooling array.
• Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
• Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
• Dual BIOS switch lets you toggle between Quiet and Performance BIOS profiles sans software.
• Auto-Extreme Technology uses automation to enhance reliability.
• A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
The ROG Strix Radeon™ RX 6650 XT amps Full HD frame rates to meet the demands of the latest high-speed displays. Dual Axial-tech fans efficiently blast air through a large heatsink to keep the GPU chilled, and top-shelf capacitors, chokes, and MOSFETs deliver the perfect amount of clean power. A host of creature comforts, including a Dual BIOS switch, 0dB mode, and metal backplate up the ante to make this beast the ideal choice for your next gaming rig.
Fans | Dynamic Duo
Both Axial-tech fans feature half-width barrier rings to increase airflow through the cooling array.
Fans | Quiet Cunning
Fans start spinning when the GPU temperature hits 60 Celsius and shut off when temps drop below 52 Celsius, helping to reduce noise when the system is idling or under light load.
Heatsink | 2.9-Slot Design
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card's large, 2.9-slot footprint.
PCB | Premium Components
Premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages handle power delivery with ease. The Super Alloy Power II parts are soldered to the PCB using our advanced Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Precise joints and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications.
Design | Fierce Shroud
A striking shroud with metal accents mirrors the design aesthetic of ROG and ROG Strix motherboards. Textured accents in a greyscale colorway blend seamlessly into subtle builds or make a striking impact while the card is vertically mounted and lit by chassis LEDs.
Manufacturer: ASUS Computer International
Manufacturer Part Number: ROG-STRIX-RX6650XT-O8G-GAMING
Manufacturer Website Address: usa.asus.com
Brand Name: Asus ROG
Product Line: Strix
Product Model: ROG-STRIX-RX6650XT-O8G-GAMING
Product Name: Strix Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 Graphic Card
Product Type: Graphic Card
Host Interface: PCI Express 4.0
Number of DisplayPort Outputs: 3
Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
Standard Memory: 8 GB
Memory Technology: GDDR6
Bus Width: 128 bit
• Strix Radeon RX 6650 XT OC Edition 8GB GDDR6 Graphic Card
• 1 x ROG Velcro Hook & Loop
• 1 x Collection Card
• 1 x Speedsetup Manual
Platform Supported: PC
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Slot Space Required: Triple
Form Factor: Plug-in Card
Cooler Type: Fan Cooler
Power Supply Wattage: 650 W
Power Connector: 1x 8-pin
Processor & Chipset
Chipset Manufacturer: AMD
Chipset Line: Radeon
Chipset Series: RX 6000
Chipset Model: RX 6650 XT
GPU Boost Clock: 2.69 GHz
Game Clock: 2.54 GHz
API Supported: DirectX 12 Ultimate
API Supported: OpenGL 4.6
API Supported: Vulkan
Multi-GPU Technology: CrossFire
Number of Monitors Supported: 4
Maximum Digital Display Resolution: 7680 x 4320
Limited Warranty: 36 Month