Atlona 4K HDR Four-Input HDMI Switcher
- Mfr #:
- 1.81 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Questions? Call us at 1-800-944-0338
Atlona 4K HDR Four-Input HDMI Switcher - 4096 x 2160 - 4K - 4 x 1 - 1 x HDMI Out
Mfr # AT-JUNO-451
The Atlona JunoX™ 451 (AT-JUNO-451) is a 4x1 HDMI switcher for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. It is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The JunoX 451 is ideal for residential applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It is compatible with all video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats supported in the HDMI 2.0a specification, plus the ability to pass metadata for HDR content. The JunoX 451 includes EDID management features and automatic input switching. It also supports the HDMI Audio Return Channel for receiving digital audio from a television, and includes a TOSLINK digital audio output for sending this audio an AV receiver or soundbar. This JunoX Series HDMI switcher can be controlled via Ethernet, RS-232, and IR. A handheld IR remote control is included.
The JunoX 451 is designed to deliver dependable, pristine-quality image presentations in residential as well as commercial applications. It includes Atlona's award-winning 10 year limited product warranty and customer support services, so that integrators can specify, purchase, and install with confidence.
• Installations utilizing the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors
• TV showrooms requiring reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming
• Professional AV applications with full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more
4x1 HDMI Switcher
• Delivers high performance, reliable HDMI signal switching.
• Easy to install and deploy in residential and commercial applications.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
• Compatibility with new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays.
• Fully supports video resolutions, audio formats, and color space formats in the HDMI 2.0a specification.
HDCP 2.2 compliant
• Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection.
• Allows protected content stream to pass between devices.
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
• Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status.
• Enables simplified, automatic system operation with no user intervention necessary.
• Manages EDID communications with the source through a display's EDID or internally stored EDID.
• Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system.
Delivers return audio from a TV to an optical digital audio output
• Supports the HDMI Audio Return Channel and provides a return audio pathway from a television to an AV receiver or soundbar over the TOSLINK digital audio output.
• Easy and convenient integration of television audio for over-the-air broadcasts, smart TV apps, and more.
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
• Flexible control options for compatibility with third-party control systems.
• Reduces integration time and costs. Includes a convenient handheld IR remote control.
Manufacturer: Atlona Technologies
Manufacturer Part Number: AT-JUNO-451
Manufacturer Website Address: www.atlona.com
Brand Name: Atlona
Product Line: JUNOX
Product Model: JUNO-451
Product Name: 4K HDR Four-Input HDMI Switcher
Product Type: Audio/Video Switchbox
Connectivity Technology: Cable
Number of Input Devices Supported: 4
Device Supported: Blu-ray Disc Player
Device Supported: Display
Device Supported: DVR
Device Supported: Media Player
Device Supported: Projector
Device Supported: A/V Receiver
Device Supported: Notebook
Device Supported: TV
Number of Displays Supported: 1
Graphics Modes: 4K
Maximum Video Resolution: 4096 x 2160
HDMI In: Yes
HDMI Out: Yes
Connectivity (RJ-45): Yes
Number of Connectivity (RJ-45) Ports: 1
Number of USB Ports: 1
Number of HDMI Inputs: 4
Number of HDMI Outputs: 1
Media & Performance
Maximum Operating Distance: 30 ft
Form Factor: Surface-mountable
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 1.81 lb
• 4K HDR Four-Input HDMI Switcher
• User Guide
• IR Remote Control
• Surface Mounting Brackets
• External Universal Power Supply
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Limited Warranty: 10 Year