Black Box FlexPoint LMC1017A-SFP Transceiver/Media Converter - 1 x Network (RJ-45) - 10/100/1000Base-T, 100/1000Base-X - 1804.46 ft - 1 x Expansion Slots - SFP - 1 x SFP Slots - Wall Mountable, Rack-mountable, Rail-mountable - TAA Compliant
Mfr # LMC1017A-SFP
*Terms & Conditions = Pricing and availability are subject to change. No returns or refunds for Black Box products.*
• Enables you to send data much farther and more securely than what's possible for copper Ethernet.
• Auto negotiates for speed to achieve the best possible mode of operation.
• UTP port supports full- and half-duplex operation.
• To prevent congestion supports automatic and manual pause function for flow control.
• Supports jumbo frames up to 10,240 bytes.
• Remote fault indicators signal loss of link for far-end fault and link fault conditions.
• Loopback mode supports end-to-end testing.
• Manual switches give you the option to control port operation.
• Hardware available for mounting the converter to a wall or a DIN rail.
• Can also be used in the FlexPoint 14-Slot Power Chassis or the FlexPoint 5-Position Rackmount Kit.
• RoHS compliant.
FlexPoint™ Media Converters from Black Box are versatile and cost-effective standalone converters that provide the ultimate in flexibility and reliability for your expanding LAN. The incredible variety and versatility of this system make it ideal for networks that are subject to constant upgrades and changes. Tailor the system to your requirements.
Get the converters you need now and use them individually. Then, when your LAN grows, mount your converters on the wall, in the FlexPoint 5-Position Rackmounting Kit, or in the FlexPoint Power Chassis. The chassis holds 14 converters and single or dual AC or DC power supplies. The model featured here connects to 10-, 100-, or 1000-Mbps Ethernet on the copper side and to your choice of optical fiber on the SFP transceiver side, depending on what you require for fiber type, speed, and distance.
The media converter supports duplex and single-fiber 155- and 1250-Mbps SFPs for standard communications as well as CWDM wavelengths for increased fiber bandwidth capacity. For easy installation and troubleshooting, LEDs indicate the availability of power, port activity, and link status, and duplex mode.
Remote fault indicators signal loss of link for far-end fault and link fault conditions. Detection of these indicators or link modes can be propagated to the other port to notify connected end devices of faults.
Manufacturer: Black Box Corporation
Manufacturer Part Number: LMC1017A-SFP
Manufacturer Website Address: www.blackbox.com
Brand Name: Black Box
Product Line: FlexPoint
Product Model: LMC1017A-SFP
Product Name: FlexPoint LMC1017A-SFP Transceiver/Media Converter
Product Type: Transceiver/Media Converter
Total Number of Ports: 1
Network (RJ-45): Yes
Parallel Port: No
Digital Audio: No
Digital Audio/Video: No
Management Port: No
Number of Network (RJ-45) Ports: 1
Number of Total Expansion Slots: 1
Expansion Slot Type: SFP
Number of SFP Slots: 1
Media & Performance
Media Type Supported: Twisted Pair
Media Type Supported: Optical Fiber
Fiber Mode Supported: Multi-mode
Maximum Distance Supported: 1804.46 ft
• Black Box FlexPoint 14-Slot Power Chassis
• Black Box FlexPoint 5-Position Rackmount Kit
Certifications & Standards:
• TAA Compliant
Environmentally Friendly: Yes
Environmental Certification: RoHS
Environmental Certification: WEEE
Country of Origin: United States
TAA Compliant: Yes
Network & Communication
Ethernet Technology: Ethernet
Ethernet Technology: Fast Ethernet
Ethernet Technology: Gigabit Ethernet
Network Technology: 10/100/1000Base-T
Network Technology: 100/1000Base-X
Form Factor: Rack-mountable
Form Factor: Wall Mountable
Form Factor: Rail-mountable
Weight (Approximate): 6.40 oz
Limited Warranty: 2 Year