Kendall Howard 72" Performance 100 Series LAN Station - Folkstone - USA Made B000MGEP0S
Mfr # 5000-3-100-72
Multiple configurations and two colors available (Folkstone & African Mahogany)
***We strive to maintain accurate shipping charges for items purchased from Rackfinity. Due to global demand and the volatility with national carrier services, there has been substantial price increases for large/oversized items, we strongly encourage you to contact us for a shipping quote so we can provide the best rates.***
The Kendall Howard 72" Performance 100 Series® LAN Stations/Workbenches is multi-functional, for all your video editing station, security monitoring station, or technology beach needs. This LAN station includes two 16" deep upper shelves that can adjust in any increment. The built-in cable management channel keeps network cables and power cords neat and organized with this Heavy Duty LAN Workstation. With a 14" deep lower shelf, this LAN station provides just enough storage space for shallow components while leaving plenty of leg room. The design is completely modular, allowing you to adjust things to meet your needs. Simply add the accessories you need to create the work station suitable for your business or home office. B000MGEP0S
• *Shown with optional casters (not included)
• Completely modular design
• Universal preset accessory mounting holes
• Assembles in less than 30 minutes
• Adjust upper shelving in any increment
• Includes two upper shelves and one 1/2 bottom shelf
• 1,000 lb. weight capacity
• Folkstone Melamine
• Width 72"
• Depth 31.63"
• Height Adjustable 60" - 74"
• Weight 359.00 lbs.
• Shipping Dimensions 75" L x 33" W x 14" H
• Material(s) CRS (Cold Rolled Steel) and Laminate
• Color/Finish Black Powder Coated Finish and Folkstone Laminate
The 100 Series LAN Stations/Workbenches are commonly used as technology benches, video editing stations, command consoles, security monitoring stations, and much more.
Various Sizes Available
We know areas, such as shipping stations, home offices, and technology centers, vary in size and need. That's why we offer the 100 series in four sizes (24"/48"/72"/96") so you can choose the LAN station suitable for you.
Available accessories include Accessory Bars, LCD Monitor Mounts, Power Strips, Keyboard Trays, Casters, and much more. The preset mounting holes under the work surface allow for one accessory every 24". Accessories that mount above the work surface easily attach to the accessory bar.
Dimensions / Specs
• Work surface height = 30", Depth 30"
• Work Surface weight capacity = 500lbs
• Upper shelving height = 32-80" (adjustable)
• Upper shelf depth = 16" (two shelves included)
• Upper shelf weight capacity = 300lbs
• Lower shelf depth = 14"
• Lower shelf weight capacity = 500lbs
• Bench Work surface depth = 30"
• Bench width = 72"
• Inside from bottom shelf to upper shelf = 25.75"
• Weight = 208 lbs
• Overall Capacity = 1000 lbs
What’s in the box?
Qty 1 - Left Leg
Qty 1 - Right Leg
Qty 1 - Work Surface
Qty 2 - Upper Shelves
Qty 1 - Lower Shelf
Qty 2 - Uprights
Qty 6 - Cross Supports
Qty 1 - Back Plate
Qty 2 - Left Shelf Supports
Qty 2 - Right Shelf Supports
Qty 2 - Assembly Parts Packs (includes a T-Handle Alan Wrench)
Qty 1 – Instructions
Shipped Dock to Dock
Workbenches / LAN Stations require full assembly. All freight shipments are shipped dock to dock. If a lift gate, inside delivery, or any special circumstances can result in additional freight charges which is the buyer's responsibility.
We can also provide customer service in design, manufacturing, kitting, deployment, support, onsite assembly and installation.
Please contact us for additional details on your business requirements.