Anaconda Sealtite® 3/8" Iron Steel (Lock Nut) Compact Liquid-Tight Flexible 45° Metal Conduit (LFMC) Elbow
Mfr # 7STR3845B
• Zinc plated steel fitting, has a five piece construction consisting of a gland nut, sealing ring, high tensile grounding ferrule, insulated throat, and body.
• Included sealing ring and galvanized steel lock nut provides a means for connecting the fitting to boxes.
• Corrosion resistant, protects from moisture and oils.
• Fitting is ideal for use with standard liquid-tight conduit to allow easy installation. IP 66/67 Rated when installed with approved conduit.
• Approved for both exposed and concealed locations. Rated for temperature ranges -49…F to + 221…F (-45…C to +105…C).
• Suitable for use in hazardous locations per NEC Articles 501 Class I Div. 2, Article 502 Class II Div. 1 & 2, Article 503 Class III Div. 1 & 2.
• Complies with UL Standard 514B and CSA C22.2 combined File No. E472179 category code DWTT.
Connection Type 45
Diameter 3/8 in
Series Steel Fittings Series
Size 0.5 in.
Standards "UL Listed, CSA Certified"
Thread Size 3/8 in. NPT
Thread Type NPT
Type Conduit Elbow
RoHS WEEE COMPLIANT