HPE 1.60 TB Solid State Drive - 2.5" Internal - PCI Express (PCI Express x4) - Mixed Use - Server Device Supported - 4.1 DWPD
Mfr # P13699-B21
*Terms & Conditions = Pricing and availability are subject to change. No returns or refunds for HPE products.*
Do you need to accelerate the performance of your data-intensive applications? HPE Servers Mixed Use (MU) Solid State Drives (SSDs) deliver high performance and endurance for applications requiring high random read and write IOPS performance. HPE (MU) SSDs are backed by over 3.35 million hours of testing and qualification ensuring reliable, high-performing drives. HPE Value SAS SSDs offer a significant performance boost over SATA SSDs with roughly twice the IOPS of SATA SSDs, enabling you to improve transactional database workloads with affordable Value SAS SSDs. HPE Digitally Signed Firmware prevents unauthorized access to your data by providing the assurance that firmware comes from a trusted source. Icons on the HPE Smart Carrier take the guesswork out of a drive's status, and a "do not remove" button prevents data loss from human error. You can also monitor the lifespan of your SSD with HPE SmartSSD Wear Gauge, allowing you to determine if any drives are at risk of failure.
• HPE 800 GB, 1.6 TB, 3.2 TB, 6.4 TB NVMe x4 Lanes Mixed Use SFF (2.5-inch), SCN, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSDs.
• HPE 1.6 TB, 3.2 TB, 6.4 TB NVMe x4 Lanes Mixed Use SFF (2.5-inch), SCN, 3-year Warranty, Digitally Signed Firmware SSDs.
High Performance, Exceptional Reliability, And Efficiency For Faster Business Results
• HPE Solid State Drives are ideal for big data analytics, cloud computing, active archiving, database applications, and data warehousing.
• Achieve higher IOPS to enhance the performance of your data center.
• Maintain data accuracy with full data-path error detection.
• Choose from a broad portfolio of enhanced solutions in a wide variety of capacities.
• 12 Gb/s SAS, 6 Gb/s SATA, and NVMe.
Offer Twice The IOPS Of SATA SSDs, Significantly Improving Workload Performance
• HPE Value SAS Solid State Drives support 12 Gbs, versus SATA SSDs at 6 Gbs.
• Optimized for enterprise application workloads, HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to do more work with fewer servers by improving and consolidating transactional database workloads.
• HPE Value SAS SSDs allow you to reduce operating costs for storing, powering and maintaining servers, as well as reducing your data center footprint.
• Available in a variety of storage capacities, HPE Value SAS SSDs are the perfect choice for supporting read-intensive and mixed-use applications.
Manufacturer: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Manufacturer Part Number: P13699-B21
Manufacturer Website Address: www.hpe.com
Brand Name: HPE
Product Name: Solid State Drive
Product Type: Solid State Drive
Endurance (DWPD): 4.1
Endurance Type: Mixed Use
Drive Interface: PCI Express
Drive Interface Standard: PCI Express x4
Device Supported: Server
Network & Communication
Wireless LAN: No
Drive Type: Internal
Form Factor: 2.5"
Drive Carrier: Yes
Hot Pluggable: Yes
Weight (Approximate): 1.10 lb
Operating Power Consumption: 11.83 W
Storage Capacity: 1.60 TB