HPE DL360 Gen9 4LFF CTO Server 755259-B21
- Mfr #:
- 27.00 LBS
Questions? Call us at 1-800-944-0338
HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 4LFF Configure-to-order Server
Does your data center need a performance driven dense 1U server that you can confidently deploy for virtualization, data base, or high-performance computing? The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server delivers a 1U chassis with up to two processors, delivering an optimal unit that combines high-performance, low energy consumption, improved uptime, and increased density. Leveraging Intel's latest E5-2600 v4 processors with 21%  performance gain, plus the latest 2400 MHz HPE DDR4 SmartMemory supporting up to 3 TB and up to 23%  performance increase. Manage your HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server in any IT environment by automating the most essential server lifecycle management tasks with HPE OneView and HPE Integrated Lights-Out: deploy, update, monitor and maintain with ease.
Expansion slots (3) Maximum - For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Memory, maximum 3.0TB
Memory slots 24 DIMM slots
Memory type DDR4 SmartMemory
Network controller 1Gb 331i Ethernet Adapter 4 Ports per controller and/or; Optional FlexibleLOM; Depending on model
Power supply type (2) Flex Slot
Processor core available 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 8 or 6 or 4
Processor speed 3.5GHz
Number of processors 1 or 2
Drive description (4) LFF SAS/SATA/SSD; (8) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD or; (10) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD; (6) SFF NVMe (optional); NVMe support via Express Bay will limit max drive capacity
Storage controller (1) Dynamic Smart Array B140i or; (1) H240ar Host Bus Adapter or; (1) Smart Array P440ar; Depending on model
Form factor chassis Rack
Form factor (fully configured) 1U
Processor cache 10MB L3; 15MB L3; 20MB L3; 25MB L3; 30MB L3; 35MB L3; 40MB L3; 45MB L3; 50MB L3; 55MB L3
Infrastructure management iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), iLO Advanced (optional), HP Insight Control (optional)
Dense and Flexible High-performance Compute Power
• The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server has up to 24 HPE DDR4 SmartMemory DIMM slots with up to 3 TB max memory, built-in intelligence to improve performance, reduce downtime and energy costs resulting in up to 23% better throughput performance. 
• You have a choice of embedded 4x1GbE, HPE FlexibleLOM, PCIe standup 1GbE to 10/25GbE to 40GbE adapters which provides flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
• Achieve greater capacity with flexible drive configuration options with up to ten SFF, four LFF drive along with option to support up to six NVMe PCIe SSDs delivering optimal performance, capacity, and reliability to meet various customer segments and workload requirements at the right economics.
• HPE Persistent Memory, the world's first non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on HPE ProLiant, offering unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads.
Industry-leading Energy Efficiency for a Quicker Return on Your Investment
• The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 and E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 22 cores and 3 TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory.
• The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server supports improved ambient temperature standards with HPE Extended Ambient Operating Support (ASHRAE A3 and A4) helping to reduce your cooling expenses. 
• High-efficiency, redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% efficiency (Titanium), HPE Flexible Slot Battery Backup module and support for the HPE Power Discovery Services offering.
• ENERGY STAR® qualified server configurations illustrate a continued commitment to helping customers conserve energy and save money.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
• With the HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
• Online personalized dashboard for Converged Infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
• Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your DL360 Gen9 Server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
• Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode to provision local and remote servers with HPE iLO with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
• Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with HPE Smart Update, consisting of HPE Smart Update Manager (SUM) and HPE Service Pack for ProLiant (SPP) tools.
Industry Leading Serviceability
• The HPE ProLiant DL360 Gen9 Server comes with a complete set of Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability. HPE provides consulting to transform your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant Servers.
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides consulting advice to transform and modernize your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new HPE ProLiant Servers and education to help you succeed quickly.
• Worldwide availability, service and support for customers who have multiple data centers in multiple countries.
HPE Renew Program includes any of the following
• Demonstration and trial equipment
• Lease and rental returns
• Discontinued products
• Excessive inventory from factory
• Customer returns Trade-in and trade-up programs
Rackfinity is an Authorized HPE Business Partner, please contact us for additional HPE Renew solutions that can be customized to fit your requirements.