HPE DL380 Gen9 4LFF CTO Server
- Mfr #:
- 20.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Questions? Call us at 1-800-944-0338
HPE DL380 Gen9 4LFF CTO Server
Mfr # 767033-B21
Please contact us for a customized quote today, discounts available.
What is your server bottleneck...storage, processing, expansion? The world's best-selling server  just got better. The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server delivers the latest performance and expandability. Reliability, serviceability and near continuous availability, backed by a comprehensive warranty, makes it ideal for any server environment. Deploy the data center standard. Designed to reduce costs and complexity, leveraging Intel's latest E5-2600 v4 processors with 21%  performance gain, plus the latest HPE 2400 MHZ DDR4 SmartMemory supporting 3.0 TB and up to 23%  performance increase. Supporting 12 Gb/s SAS, 40 Gb NIC with broad range compute options. HPE Persistent Memory, the world's first NVDIMM optimized on ProLiant, offering unprecedented levels of performance for databases and analytic workloads. Run everything from the most basic to mission critical applications, and can be deployed with confidence.
Expansion slots 6 maximum, for detailed descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Maximum memory 3.0 TB, with 128 GB DDR4
Memory slots 24 DIMM slots
Memory type HPE DDR4 SmartMemory
Network controller HPE 1 Gb 331i Ethernet adapter 4 ports per controller and/or an optional FlexibleLOM, depending on model
Power supply type 2 Flex Slot
Processor family Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 product family Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v4 product family
Processor core available 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 8 or 6 or 4
Processor speed 3.5 GHz
Number of processors 1 or 2
Drive description ((4) or (12)) LFF SAS/SATA/SSD; ((8), (10), (16), (18) or (24)) SFF SAS/SATA/SSD; (2) SFF Rear drive optional or; (3) LFF Rear drive optional; and; (6) SFF NVMe (optional); NVMe support via Express Bay will limit max drive capacity
Storage controller 1 HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i and/or 1 HPE Smart Array P440ar or 1 HPE Smart Array P840, depending on model
Form factor chassis Rack
Form factor (fully configured) 2U
Processor cache 10 MB L3 15 MB L3 20 MB L3 25 MB L3 30 MB L3 35 MB L3 40 MB L3 45 MB L3 50 MB L3 55 MB L3
Form factor 2U
Infrastructure management Standard: HPE iLO Management with Intelligent Provisioning Optional: HPE iLO Advanced and HPE Insight Control
Flexible Design Makes Your Investment "Future Proof" so it Can Grow as Your Business Needs Expand
• The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server has a flexible redesigned chassis, including new HPE Universal Media Bay configuration options with 8 to 24 SFF and 4 or 12 LFF drive options along with NVMe options and additional rear drive support for expandability and investment protection.
• HPE Persistent Memory, the first Non-volatile DIMM (NVDIMM) optimized on HPE ProLiant, offering unprecedented levels of performance and data resiliency for databases and analytic workloads.
• In conjunction with the embedded SATA HPE Dynamic Smart Array B140i Controller for boot, data and media needs, the redesigned HPE Flexible Smart Array and HPE Smart SAS HBA Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s controller most suited to your environment.
• You have a choice of embedded 4x1GbE, HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE to 40GbE Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
World-class Performance and Industry-leading Energy Efficiency
• The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server supports industry standard Intel® Xeon® E5-2600 v3 and E5-2600 v4 processors with up to 22 cores, 12G SAS and 3.0  TB of HPE DDR4 SmartMemory. 
• High efficiency redundant HPE Flexible Slot Power Supplies provide up to 96% efficiency (Titanium), HPE Flexible Slot Battery Backup module and support for the HPE Power Discovery Services offering.
• Improved ambient temperature standards with HPE Extended Ambient Operating Support (ASHRAE A3 and A4) and optional performance heatsinks help to reduce cooling costs. 
• Enhanced performance with active and passive, single and double-wide GPU support for workload acceleration.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
• With HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
• Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HPE Insight Online.
• Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with HPE iLO with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
• Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO.
• Optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
Industry Leading Serviceability
• The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server comes with a complete set of HPE Technology Services, delivering confidence, reducing risk and helping customers realize agility and stability. HPE provides consulting to transform your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your ProLiant Servers.
• Hewlett Packard Enterprise provides consulting advice to transform and modernize your infrastructure; services to deploy, migrate and support your new ProLiant servers and education to help you succeed quickly.
The HPE Renew Program offers you a comprehensive portfolio of thoroughly remanufactured HPE products that are a mirror image of new, at very competitive prices. HPE warranty is assured as all HPE Renew products undergo the same building and testing process as for new products. If you're looking for refurbished or reconditioned technology, consider fully remanufactured products from HPE Renew, a better option since they perform as new and have the same warranty as New, the warranty will begin when the customer receives the product.
HPE Renew Program includes any of the following
• Demonstration and trial equipment
• Lease and rental returns
• Discontinued products
• Excessive inventory from factory
• Customer returns Trade-in and trade-up programs
Rackfinity is an Authorized HPE Business Partner, please contact us for additional HPE Renew solutions that can be customized to fit your requirements.