HPE DL580 Gen9 Configure-to-Order Server 793161-B21
- Mfr #:
- 73.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Questions? Call us at 1-800-944-0338
HPE DL580 Gen9 CTO Server
Does your business demand fast insights, support for increased number of users and uncompromised availability? The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server is the 4S enterprise standard x86 server offering commanding performance, rock-solid reliability and availability, and compelling consolidation and virtualization efficiencies. Supporting Intel® Xeon® E7-4800/8800 v4/v3 processors, the DL580 Gen9 Server offers enhanced processor performance, up to 6 TBs of memory, greater IO bandwidth (9 PCIe Gen 3.0 slots), and 12 Gb/s of SAS speeds. The DL580 Gen9 Server has security and data protection features for system resiliency that your business can depend on. All, making it ideal for mission-critical enterprise, business intelligence, and database applications. Whether needed for highly virtualized or cloud based deployments, with intelligence and simplicity of automated management with HPE OneView and HPE iLO4 your business can achieve agile and lower cost infrastructure management.
Expansion slots (9) Maximum - For detail descriptions reference the QuickSpecs
Memory protection features MCA Recovery Execution Path; Patrol and Demand Scrubbing; Memory Lock Step Mode; Memory Online Spare Mode; Advanced ECC and DIMM Address/Parity Protection
Memory, maximum 6TB
Memory slots 96 DIMM slots; Maximum
Memory type DDR4 SmartMemory
Network controller 10Gb 534FLR-SFP+ FlexFabric Adapter 2 Ports per controller or; 1Gb 331FLR Ethernet Adapter 4 Ports per controller; Depending on model
Power supply type (4) Common Slot
Processor core available 24 or 22 or 20 or 18 or 16 or 14 or 12 or 10 or 8 or 4
Processor speed 3.2GHz
Number of processors 4 or 3 or 2
Drive description (10) SFF SAS/SSD; NVMe support via Express Bay will limit max drive capacity
Storage controller Smart Array P830i/2GB FBWC or; Smart Array P830i/4GB FBWC; Depending on model
Form factor chassis Rack
Form factor (fully configured) 4U
Processor cache 60MB L3; 55MB L3; 50MB L3; 45MB L3; 40MB L3; 35MB L3; 30MB L3; 25MB L3; 20MB L3
Infrastructure management iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), HP OneView Advanced (standard); iLO Management (standard), Intelligent Provisioning (standard), iLO Advanced (optional), HP OneView Advanced (optional), HP Insight Control (optional)
Commanding Performance and Scalability
• The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server provides up to 26%  increased processor performance with Intel Xeon E7-4800/8800 v4/v3 processors than the previous generation.
• HPE SmartMemory prevents data loss and downtime with enhanced error handling. Support of up to 6 TB DDR4 max capacity (96 DIMM slots) with speeds up to 2400MHz with up to 23%  performance gain. Ideal for large-scale in-memory computing and virtualization.
• Comes standard with nine FL/FH PCIe 3.0 slots for GPGPUs and choice of HPE FlexibleLOM or PCIe standup 1GbE, 10GbE or InfiniBand Adapters provide you flexibility of networking bandwidth and fabric so you can adapt and grow to changing business needs.
• Faster access to your data with the redesigned HPE Flexible Smart Array and HPE Smart SAS HBA Controllers allow you the flexibility to choose the optimal 12 Gb/s SAS controller most suited to your environment. Additional support for HPE NVMe Mixed Use and Write Intensive PCIe Workload Accelerators.
Rock-solid Availability and Reliability
• The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server provides increased system availability and less need for service with advanced error recovery, error diagnosis, and built-in redundancy; all features of the DL580 Server Comprehensive Fault Management and Diagnostics.
• Improved reliability and data protection with HP Smart Array Controllers featuring HPE Secure Encryption and Advanced Data Mirroring, and HPE SmartDrive technology.
• Increased security with four new levels of Secure Boot  with Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) mode.
• HPE Proactive Care Services helps customers prevent problems before they occur by integrating uptime and productivity into a personalized, simplified support experience.
Compelling Agility and Efficiencies for Scale-up Environments
• The HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server supports improved ambient temperature ASHRAE A3 and A4  standards helping to reduce your cooling expenses.
• High efficiency redundant HPE Common Slot Power Supplies up 4x 1500W provide up to 94% efficiency (Platinum Plus), infrastructure power efficiencies with -48VDC input voltages and support for HPE Power Discovery Services.
• Customer-inspired and easily accessible features include: front access processor/memory drawer for ease of serviceability, hot pluggable fans and drives, optional SID for health and monitoring of components and Quick Reference code for quick access to product information.
Agile Infrastructure Management for Accelerating IT Service Delivery
• With HPE ProLiant DL580 Gen9 Server, HPE OneView provides infrastructure management for automation simplicity across servers, storage and networking.
• Online personalized dashboard for converged infrastructure health monitoring and support management with HP Insight Online.
• Configure in Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) boot mode, provision local and remote with Intelligent Provisioning and Scripting Toolkits.
• Embedded management to deploy, monitor and support your server remotely, out of band with HPE iLO and optimize firmware and driver updates and reduce downtime with Smart Update, consisting of SUM (Smart Update Manager) and SPP (Service Pack for ProLiant).
The HPE Renew Program offers you a comprehensive portfolio of thoroughly remanufactured HPE products that are a mirror image of new, at very competitive prices. HPE warranty is assured as all HPE Renew products undergo the same building and testing process as for new products. If you're looking for refurbished or reconditioned technology, consider fully remanufactured products from HPE Renew, a better option since they perform as new and have the same warranty as New, the warranty will begin when the customer receives the product.
HPE Renew Program includes any of the following
• Demonstration and trial equipment
• Lease and rental returns
• Discontinued products
• Excessive inventory from factory
• Customer returns Trade-in and trade-up programs
Rackfinity is an Authorized HPE Business Partner, please contact us for additional HPE Renew solutions that can be customized to fit your requirements.