Justin Kase - Active Shooter – Intruder Defense System JKU
- Mfr #:
- 10.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Questions? Call us at 1-800-944-0338
Justin Kase - Active Shooter – Intruder Defense System - For Commercial In-Swing Doors B07T77F99Q
Mfr # JKU
With active shooter situations, every second counts when effectively barricading room intrusion. The Justin Kase universal patent pending locking system can prevent unwanted entry in seconds. Even when door locks are compromised by gunfire, the door cannot be opened.
When needed, the unit is easily placed at the bottom of the door and the feet are placed under the door. As the user easily adjust the width to the door frame, the feet lock in place to the door jam and is locked by a quick turn of the locking knob.
• Easy Placement When Door Is Closed - Does Not Require Door To Be Opened To Activate
• Activation in a Few Seconds (easy installation by an user)
• Universal For Most Commercial Doors between 26"- 43" Wide and a Wall Thickness between 4"- 9"
• Securely Locks The Door Even If Door Lock Is Compromised
• No Need For Costly Locks or Locksmiths
• Light Weight Steel Construction, only 10 LBS
• Includes Lettered Wall Mount Bracket
• Powder Coat Finish
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Patent Pending
• USA Made
Volume discounts available, please contact us for a customized quote.