Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
- Buy 2 - 5 and get 3% off
- Buy 6 or above and get 5% off
Rack Cage Nut insertion extraction Tool
Mfr # RKCN-TOOL
The Cage Nut Tool is a hand operated device used to insert and extract cage nuts from equipment racks. Tool design enables easy access to otherwise difficult mounting positions. To operate, minimal finger pressure is applied to the handle which causes the tool’s pincers to compress upon the spring steel housing of the cage nut.
• Collapsible handle for compact stowing
• Designed for minimal force to create necessary torque to compress cage nut
• Parallel surface maintained on tongs for compression
• Piston height sized for caged nuts used in rack and cabinet mounting
• Height 0.5"
• Width 0.5"
• Depth 3.5"
• Weight 2.00 oz.
• Material Hardened Steel
We offer design and manufacturing, kitting, deployment, support, onsite installation and more. Please contact us for more solutions that can be customized to fit your requirements.