Kendall Howard Performance Corner LAN Station - African Mahogany - USA Made B0052DK7IA
Mfr # 5000-3-104-CR
Multiple configurations and colors available including - Hard Rock Maple, African Mahogany, & Folkstone Gray.
***We strive to maintain accurate shipping charges for items purchased from Rackfinity. Due to global demand and the volatility with national carrier services, there has been substantial price increases for large/oversized items, we strongly encourage you to contact us for a shipping quote so we can provide the best rates.***
The Kendall Howard Performance 100 Series® Corner LAN Station is multi-functional, for all your video editing station, security monitoring station, or technology bench needs. This LAN station includes two 16" deep upper shelves that can adjust in any increment. The built-in cable management channel keeps network cables and power cords neat and organized. With no lower shelf, this LAN station provides plenty of leg room and supports up to 1,000 lbs. The design is completely modular, allowing you to adjust the workstation to meet your requirements and is available in multiple colors. The unique layout will help save you room and will add value to any room, it’s truly a beautiful design!
• *Shown with optional casters (not included)
• Completely modular design
• Universal preset accessory mounting holes
• Assembles in less than 60 minutes
• Adjust upper shelving in any increment
• Includes two upper shelves
• 1,000 lb. weight capacity
• African Mahogany Melamine
• Width 49.63"
• Depth 32.53" (Usable 30")
• Height Adjustable 60" - 74"
• Weight 307.00 lbs.
• Shipping Dimensions 71" L x 37" W x 14" H
• Material(s) CRS (Cold Rolled Steel) and Laminate
• Color/Finish Black Powder Coated Finish and African Mahogany Laminate
The 100 Series LAN Stations/Workbenches are commonly used as technology benches, video editing stations, command consoles, security monitoring stations, and much more.
Available accessories include Accessory Bars, LCD Monitor Mounts, Power Strips, Keyboard Trays, Casters, and much more. The preset mounting holes under the work surface allow for one accessory every 24". Accessories that mount above the work surface easily attach to the accessory bar.
Dimms / Weight Capacity
• Work surface height = 30"
• Work Surface weight capacity = 500lbs
• Upper shelving height = 60-74" (adjustable)
• Upper shelf depth = 16"
• Upper shelf weight capacity = 300lbs
• Lower shelf weight capacity = 500lbs
• Bench depth = 32.53" (Usable space 30")
• Bench width = 49.63"
• Inside from bottom shelf to upper shelf = 25.75"
• Overall Capacity = 1000 lbs
What’s in the box?
Qty 1 - Work Surface
Qty 2 - Upper Shelves
Qty 1 - Left Leg
Qty 1 - Right Leg
Qty 1 - Corner Back Frame (Right)
Qty 1 - Corner Back Frame (Left)
Qty 1 - Rear Work Surface Support
Qty 1 - Front Work Surface Support
Qty 4 - Right Shelf Supports
Qty 4 - Left Shelf Supports
Qty 4 - Cross Supports
Qty 1 - Left Back Plate
Qty 1 - Center Back Plate
Qty 1 - Right Back Plate
Qty 1 - Assembly Parts Pack (includes a T-Handle Alan Wrench)
Qty 1 – Instructions
Shipped Dock to Dock
Workbenches / LAN Stations require full assembly. All freight shipments are shipped dock to dock. If a lift gate, inside delivery, or any special circumstances are needed, then these can result in additional shipping charges which is the buyer's responsibility.
We can also provide customer service in design, manufacturing, kitting, deployment, support, onsite assembly and installation.
Please contact us for additional details on your business requirements.